What Three Words: ///setting.outcasts.stapled
AeroSuperBatics have the world’s only wing walking formation team; and are based at their private airfield in Rendcomb, with stunning views of the surrounding Cotswolds. They have been in the wing walking business for over 30 years and hold a 100% safety record and we want YOU to experience it for yourself!
Flown by one of the wing walking display pilots, you will take to the skies on the top wing of a Boeing Stearman biplane and experience an exciting series of flypasts, zoom climbs, steep dives and banks in front of the family and friends you bring along on the day.
Before you taxi across the beautiful airfield ready for take-off you can expect to be overwhelmed with excitement from the roar of the 450hp engine and the propeller in front of you hitting speeds of 160mph!
Do you want to feel the sense of freedom as you fly through the air, while taking in the stunning views surrounding the airfield all whilst waving to friends and family down below?
Places are limited so make sure you don’t miss out, by booking today!
Registration Fee: £150.00
Minimum Fundraising: £750.00
- At least 18 years old
- No taller than 6ft 2”
- No heavier than 14 stone
- Waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be 40” or less
- Able to climb completely unassisted up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our professional wingwalker
- Have not suffered any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction. If you suffer from these conditions but are regularly monitored by your doctor and the condition is medicated and under control, then you can fly with us. If you have any concerns at all regarding your health, fitness and ability to wingwalk, then we ask that you consult your doctor.
Please read the Terms & Conditions of taking part in the Wing Walk.
Join us and we will support you through every step of your journey.
- Fundraising support pack
- Training plans
- E-news letter
- TVAA branded technical t-shirt or vest
- On hand events team to answer any questions
Still not sure this event is right for you? Get in touch with our events manager Clare who will be able to answer any questions.