What Three Words: ///setting.outcasts.stapled
Fly out of your comfort zone with our very first wing-walking fundraising event! You will travel at the same speed as our helicopter, while strapped to the roof of a biplane – perfect for any thrill-seeker!
AeroSuperBatics have the world’s only wing walking formation team and are based at their private airfield in Rendcomb, with stunning views of the surrounding Cotswolds. They have been in the wing-walking business for over 30 years, holding a 100% safety record.
What is Wing-Walking?
Have you ever wished you could fly? Our fantastic wing-walking event allows you to do just that. Flown by one of the wing-walking display pilots, you will take to the skies strapped to the top wing of a Boeing Stearman biplane. You will experience the excitement of flybys, zoom climbs, steep dives and banks in front of your family and friends – this is one not to miss!
Before you taxi across the beautiful airfield ready for take-off, you will hear the roar of the 450hp engine before reaching speeds of 160mph!
Places are limited so make sure you don’t miss out, by booking today!
Registration Fee: £150.00
Minimum Fundraising: £750.00
To take part in our September event please click here
- At least 18 years old.
- No taller than 6′ 2”.
- No heavier than 14 stone.
- Waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be 40” or less.
- Able to climb completely unassisted up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our professional wing-walker.
- Have not suffered any of the following conditions; Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction. If you suffer from these conditions but are regularly monitored by your doctor and the condition is medicated and under control, then you can fly with us. If you have any concerns at all regarding your health, fitness and ability to wing-walk, then we ask that you consult your doctor.
Please read the Terms & Conditions of taking part in the Wing Walk.
Join us and we will support you through every step of your journey.
- Fundraising support pack
- Training plans
- E-news letter
- TVAA branded technical t-shirt or vest
- On hand events team to answer any questions
Still unsure this event is right for you? Our Events Manager, Clare, is happy to answer any questions you may have.
As an independent charity, we receive no funding from the Government or National Lottery and rely solely on the generosity of supporters like you. Find out other ways you can support us and help keep us delivering advanced medical care to the patients who need it most.