LOCATION: High Wycombe
Join #TeamTVAA and take part in our very first virtual challenge.
Walk, jog, run, cycle or row your way to 21km over the course of 4 weeks (these 4 weeks should be consecutive weeks to make this more of a challenge).
Our virtual challenge is one that can be completed at any location or time, meaning you do not have to physically turn up to a start line at a particular time and place. You could complete your virtual challenge in your lunch break(s), before work, after dropping the kids off for school, on a treadmill at the gym or with the family at the weekend. It doesn’t matter where or when you do it!
How does it work?
- Sign up using the TAKE PART button above
- Upload some evidence to show you have completed the challenge – this could be a screen grab from an activity tracker, or a photo of the fitness machine you’re using.
- Relax in the knowledge of a job well done and await your medal which will be on its way to you soon!
It really is THAT simple.
Join us and we will support you through every step of your journey.
- Fundraising support pack
- Training plans
- E-news letter
- TVAA branded technical t-shirt or vest
- On hand events team to answer any questions
Still not sure this event is right for you? Get in touch with our events manager Clare who will be able to answer any questions.