Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. A Poole Harbour start – it’s on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
It will be fun, rewarding and achievable with some determination, resolve and spirit. Join us for an unforgettable Jurassic Coast weekend – and push yourself further!
Clare, Events Manager
What you need to know about this event:
- For all experience levels
- Join as an individual or as a team
- A variety of distances
- 100km full challenge
- 100km ‘daylight’ challenge (across two days)
- 50km challenge
- 25km challenge
- Rest stops serving food & drink
- Walk at your own pace
- Camping option for the ‘daylight’ challengers
- Fully signposted route
- Event supported by team of medics and marshals
- Compete for charity or self-fund
- Receive a medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz and a massage at the finish line.
- 4 UTMB points available
- Shuttle bus and transfers available
- Optional training walks
- Ultra Challenge mobile app for further information including route map.
Special option, ‘Classic Jurassic’, 34km Corfe Castle to Weymouth via Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door.