Walk, jog, or run a 50km Ultra or take on the 25km half challenge-and make next Easter weekend one to remember. Setting out from the basecamp at Windsor Racecourse – you can walk, jog, or run the looped routes through the Great Park, along the Thames Path, and enjoy some of the wonderful surrounding countryside.
You’ll get full support all the way with rest stops en-route, free food & drink, a few special Easter surprises and a great sense of achievement to set you up for more adventures over the summer months.
It’s rewarding and fun – and a great way to get in shape! Push yourself further and join us for an energising Easter Saturday!
Clare, Events Manager
What you need to know about this event:
- For all experience levels
- Join as an individual or as a team
- A variety of distances
- 100km full challenge
- 100km ‘daylight’ challenge (across two days)
- 50km challenge
- 25km challenge
- Rest stops serving food & drink
- Walk at your own pace
- Camping option for the ‘daylight’ challengers
- Fully signposted route
- Event supported by team of medics and marshals
- Compete for charity or self-fund
- Receive a medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz and a massage at the finish line.
- 4 UTMB points available
- Shuttle bus and transfers available
- Optional training walks
- Ultra Challenge mobile app for further information including route map.
For more information on any of our Ultra Challenge Series, please contact Clare Allen, our Events Manager, on 01494 410 335 or Clare.Allen@tvairambulance.org.uk